We all know that making the first move is never easy. Should you be subtle or direct? What if you get rejected? What if you make a fool of yourself?
Our advice is that if you like someone, then be brave and let them know you are interested. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. One way to break the ice than with a chat up line. It can make them smile, be disarming and is a quick and easy way to start a conversation. There are thousands of chat up lines out there, some are perhaps a little cheesy, some use flattery, others aim to get a laugh and some are just plain outrageous things to say to someone you don’t know!
We have selected 50 lines for you to try that we hope will work for you. Remember, approach with confidence, smile, make eye contact and speak clearly. Also, make sure you have thought about what you are going to talk about once you have delivered your line. You don’t want any tumble weeds following your dramatic entrance on the scene. Fingers crossed you end up with a phone number rather than a Whiskey and Coke in the face . . . good luck!!
- Have you just farted?? Because you have just blown me away.
- I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
- If you were a bogey, I would pick you first.
- If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter, would you let me spend some time up between the holidays?
- Fat Penguin! (WHAT?) I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.
- Hi I’m not from around here. Is there any chance you could give me a tour of your body?
- I saw your picture in the dictionary today; next to the word beautiful.
- Were you in the Brownies? Because you have tied my heart in a knot.
- Do you have a licence? Because you’re driving me crazy.
- If beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.
- Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.
- My magical watch says you aren’t wearing any underwear! (I am.) It must be an hour fast.
- Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
- Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin’.
- You look so sweet you’re giving me a toothache.
- I know I’m not a grocery item but I can tell when you’re checking me out.
- I’m a Love Pirate, and I’m here for your booty! ARRRGGGHHH!!!
- Without you, life would seem like a broken pencil. Pointless.
- I’m no Genie, although I can make your dreams come true.
- My love for you is like the universe. Because it is never ending.
- Hey, are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.
- Got any raisins? No? How about a date then.
- I’m sorry, I’m not actually this tall, I’m just standing on my wallet.
- Is your father a terrorist? Because you’re the bomb.
- Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
- Are you a magnet? Because I’m attracted to you.
- You’re just like a parking ticket, you’ve got ‘fine’ written all over you!
- Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you
- Are your parents retarded? Because you’re special.
- If sexiness was a crime, you would have a life sentence.
- I bet you £10 you’re gonna turn me down.
- (Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it) and say, ‘Now that I’ve broken the ice, how are you?
- Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
- You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
- Hi, I’m doing a survey …What’s your name? What’s your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?
- Is there a mirror in your pants…? I think I can see myself in them..
- Are you called Katrina? Because you’re blowing me away!
- Are you Swedish? Cuz you’re the SWEEDISH girl in the room!!!!!!!!!!!
- Is your surname Jacobs? Because, you’re a cracker.
- Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes!
- There is something wrong with my mobile. It doesn’t have your number in it.
- I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
- I’m a great swimmer . . . . can I demonstrate the breast stroke?
- If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight…or do I have to walk by again?
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name Mabel?
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- I don’t like mould, but I’m a fun-guy
- If you were a McDonald’s burger…you’d be a McGorgeous
- I’m new in town, could I have the directions to your house please?
We love to hear from you –
Please let us know of what you think of chat up lines…..are you a lady who is sick of guys coming up with cheesy one liners, or are you a girl who uses them yourself?
Also do you have any interesting chat up line experiences . . .did you snare your now wife with a line she couldn’t resist?? Have you had a slap for being a bit too cheeky??
Also if you have any chat up lines that we can use for Volume 2 then please let us know! J